Wednesday, June 14, 2017

echoing consequences: "Because of I AM, I am..."

The Word for today:
Exodus 4:18-6:9
mark this: Exodus 3:2-3
And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. And Moses said, "I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned."
and this: Exodus 3:13-14
Then Moses said to God, "If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
One of the most important passages in the Bible is found in Exodus 3, when God appears to Moses in a burning bush and reveals his covenant name: "I AM." So Stand in the Rain presents two articles today--the first to be read and studied, the second to be appreciated and ever-increasingly absorbed.
1.  The fundamental teaching concerning this passage will be found by clicking here.  (If you are not aware of the significance of the bush and "The Name," then it is MANDATORY for you to click that link!)
**********
2.  And here are just a few of the echoing consequences of "The Name" in our very own lives. While the list can be read in a minute, the echoes take a lifetime to absorb.
Because of I AM, I am…
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor 1:21-22 )
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28 )
I am free forever from condemnation ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
I have been redeemed and forgiven ( Col 1:14).
I am God's child (John 1:12; Eph. 1:5)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15 )
I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price (1 Cor 6:19-20)
I am significant. (1 Cor. 3:9; 4:1, 2)
I am God's workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected. (Phil. 1: 5)
I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ. (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt 5:13-14)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12 )
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16 )
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I have access to God (Eph. 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom 8:35-39)
I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor 12:27)
I am a citizen of Heaven (Phil. 3:20)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor 5:17-21)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16).
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3).
I am God's co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor 6:1).
I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment